Software for Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
CiftLab, The Laboratory module is an application designed with high flexibility and ease of usage for labs ranging from small to advanced Hi-tech ones. It is a complete management system that handles all business functions from patient management, results generating, to physician decision making. It has been made up of an integrated set of functions that consolidate the medical center’s information base.
CiftLab software is supported by our strong support system, servicing our customers across India for over a decade.
CiftLab -Salient Features
- Automatic registration and report generation
- Pre-defined clinical test report formats
- Over 450 ready to use clinical test database – Tests and Profiles
- User definable groups: Eg. Haematology, Bio-chemistry, Radiology, CT, MRI etc.
- Formula / methods for tests
- Color Atlas of Pathology: Eg Cytology, Hematology
- Stores: Inventory, Stock, Issues & Receipts
- Membership facility – Eg Executive, Silver etc.
- Password facility – for user access controls and security
- Test cancellations/refunds/special discounts
- Multi user capability
Types Of Customers – CiftLab can handle following type of customers
- Walk-in patients
- Nursing homes/Hospitals
- Other Diagnostic laboratories
MIS Reports – Provides extensive details. They are divided into
- Material Consumption, Test wise Registration, Consultancy transactions, Equipment maintenance, Material consumption report etc
- Periodic reports: Stock Statement, Issues / Receipts, Ledger, Equipment Maintenance etc.
- Detail reports of Members, Doctors, Corporate Customers, In-patients, Stores, Formula, Atlas and more
- Patient Alert Facility
- Data Mining Reports–Reports to study the business pattern on various Queries
- Day’s collection Status
- Test Report Status
- Histopathology Atlas and Formula view
- Clinical Test vs. Material consumption view
CiftLab – Technology Used
Client and server-based system.
Based on Microsoft Windows Technology.
CiftLab – Licensing Model
Single user system.
Multi user system.