Blood Bank Management System
CiftBBMS, is software for Blood Bank management that comes with the product feature of NACO compliance. The software is highly useful in keeping records of the stock of the blood group along with other useful features.
Blood Bank Management system is a readily scalable and adaptable software to meet the complex need of Blood Bank Who are a Key Facilitator for the healthcare Sector. It also supports all the functionalities of Blood Bank in line with the NACO guidelines.
CiftBBMS Salient Features
- Generating reports on Stocks-Blood Group wise, Area wise and Expiry date wise.
- Donor Database-Blood Group wise and Area wise.
- Maintain and update Unique Donor Identifications.
- Complete Key Consumables Inventory Management.
- Track And maintain all the Donor Types-Voluntary, Exchange and Directed.
- Improved the Effectiveness and efficiency of Blood Bank-Faster Response Time and Better Control.
- Accurate database/Record Management.
- Blood Cross Match and Result Storage Facility.
- Digital Record archival backup and restoring facility-Better Housekeeping and Record Maintenance.
- Rejected Donor Database for Donor Control and Identification.
- Blood Transfusion related disease control and prevention.
- Searched Facility for Destroyed and Expired Blood.
- Comprehensive Donor database with Search Facility.
- Unique Donor Id and Patient record Id for managing future list.
- Improve Blood Bank processes by providing efficient and continuous software support.
CiftBBMS – Technology Used
Client and server-based system.
Based on Microsoft Windows Technology.
CiftBBMS – Licensing Model
Single user system.
Multi user system.